Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Simply Beautiful: Creature Comforts and Kindred

I hope that Professionelle has become one of your favorite blogs, but I thought that today I would share with you one of my favorite blogs: Creature Comforts. It's where I go each day to escape the dingy cave that is Austin North by simply looking at some beautiful things. The author, Ez, makes the prettiest collages of artwork, crafts, and products.



She also does a Chic for Cheap post each week. This one on office decor seems particularly fitting.



And her latest venture, Kindred, provides gorgeous (and free!) images to download as your desktop along with downloadable note cards. I particularly like the downloadable gratitude notes, where you can make lists of things you are thankful for (great for those days when you need a little perspective).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely post about my blog! I'm so flattered!
    Have a gorgeous evening!
    xo
    Ez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...