Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Helmut Lang - Holiday 2011

First of all, thank you so much for your readership and support these last few years.  Since the launch of the new Professionelle this Spring, we've had over 10,000 visitors!  I know that's not a lot for some blogs, but it means a lot to me, and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to peruse this little corner of the internet.  Coming up next, I'll be posting about menswear inspired prints, upon the recommendation of a reader, so please write and let me know if there's ever anything you'd like to see on Professionelle.  But today, it's all about one of my favorite designers...

My mom and I love to shop together, so naturally, I took her to my favorite hidden shopping spot - the Theory Company Store which also carries a full line of Helmut Lang.  Much to my surprise, my mother loved Helmut Lang, and so do I, particularly their new Holiday 2011 collection.  Below are my favorite pieces.  Keep in mind if you're going to order online that Helmut Lang tends to run small. 

Mantle Felt Coat (1290.00)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...