Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome to the New Professionelle!


Professionelle has a whole new look (and url, so make sure you change your rss feeds)! First of all, I'm so sorry I that haven't posted in so long. It's taken a while to get the new website up and running, but I love it! I hope you do too. I could not have done this blog makeover without the help of Angelo Adam and Fi Figueroa from the fabulous blog, Previously Owned.  Angelo did the layout and Fi did the beautiful header and buttons. Thank you Angelo and Fi!

And thank you all for being such wonderful and loyal readers.  Lots of great posts will be coming in the next few weeks so please follow Professionelle on your RSS feed, Google, Facebook and Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be a part of this makeover! Thank you so much for thinking about me for this!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fi! You did an amazing job, I'm so happy with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...