Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shop Online at Zara - Finally!

My google reader hit an all time high last week due to a very busy September at work, which means that I'm about two weeks behind on the announcement that Zara has finally launched an online store!  I actually found out when I saw a girl walking down Fifth Avenue with a Zara bag that said "shop online."  I nearly stopped her, then realized how creepy that would be, so I pulled out my iPhone and sure enough...

So, better late than never, here are my must-have fall items from Zara: 

Longer cut jackets are in this fall.  Not a great look for petite girls, but I love the black/blue combination.  Blazer with Shiny Lapel (89.90)



I love the look of bright suede.  Perfect accessory to a basic trench or black wool coat.  Coloured Suede Belt (29.90)

I'm also very impressed with how Zara has designed their online shop.  The thumbnail pictures are large and when you click "view all," it saves your spot on the page.  Plus, there is free standard shipping and shipping to stores.  Bravo Zara!

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree that the long-styled blazers while awesome on super models, make many fly blazers unable for me to wear. Sad-face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...