Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Utility Charm Earrings

I started noticing earrings with unexpectedly adorable charms on a trip to Seattle.  Since then, I've been seeing them everywhere including Austin last week where I picked up a pair of scissors on 6th street.  I love the contrast between the dainty charms and the harsh utility of their real life counterparts.  Affordable to boot, they're the perfect accessory for those days when you feel like shouting "I'll cut you!" to everyone you see.

Tea Pot (15.00)

Pocket Knife (28.00)

Hatchet (28.00)

Wrench (10.50)

Bicycle (12.00)

Scissors (19.00)

Utensil Set, I love that you can mix and match these (10.00)


Canoe and Oars, a pair after my MN heart (50.00)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my tiny teapots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...