Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get with the Trends - Spring Neon

Even though a classic outfit is always appreciated, I actually love trends - so long as you don't out wear them and you don't wear them all of the time.  Spring's biggest trend is definitely neon and count me in, I love it.  There's nothing more uplifting than a pop of color, especially in New York where black usually reigns supreme.  I own two pieces in the collage below but have worn pretty much this exact look multiple times and it's only May.  Why two pairs of shoes?  Well - I had to give a wedge option for those petite Professionelles who may own flats but never wear them.

By August, I'm sure I'll never want to see neon yellow and navy stripes again, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...