Thursday, July 7, 2011

Business Cards from Moo

Professionelle's free business cards from Moo came yesterday and I am absoultely in love with them!  I discovered Moo through about.me which I discovered through Loni, my tech-fabulous friend who is the co-founder of Approved by Friends, a website that allows you to easily explore and plan where to go and what to do in your city and around the world. 
With your about.me account, you get a free pack of Moo business cards that come with a QR code that links to your about.me page.  I made Aman try it yesterday on his iPhone and it worked!  Check out Professionelle's about.me page here.



You can create custom cards on Moo or you can choose one of their existing designs.  Here are a few of my favorites, all 69.99 for a pack of 200:

Pocket Piano: you can fold along the lines and create a mini-piano.  How clever!



1 comment:

  1. how awesome! I make mine on moo too! It's so easy to make and they ship really fast too. Love all the examples you posted! that eyeshadow one, how CLEVER!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...