Friday, July 29, 2011

Crazy Silly Beautiful

It's been a rough week for this Professionelle.  Meetings from dawn till dusk, late night conference calls with counsel from all over the world (which is why I'm up at 1am writing this post...) and a little bit of racial insensitivity from a counter-party to boot.  Needless to say, I cannot wait for my upcoming trip to France (one week and counting!).  So tonight, I bring you a re-post.  Something that made me smile and appreciate how wonderful life can be.  A reminder that there are flowers and gold paint and gosh darn it, I will some day have enough free time to brush gold paint on flowers just because it's pretty.  Found on Creature Comforts, this totally useless DIY is crazy, silly and beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...